|It is important to us that we offer a menu which is accessible to as many of our customers as possible. We take food allergies seriously and require our Catering Partners to comply with the Food Information Regulations 2014 and to design menus that consistently incorporate vegan and gluten free options to ensure that our audiences are well catered for, whatever their food preferences. |
Barbican Kitchen and Cafes
Benugo are proud of their food and would love to tell you what goes into each and every dish. Please feel free to ask any member of staff who will be able to help you with your choice. They are committed to catering for a wide range of people and will always have gluten free options on their hot food and deli counters.
They also try to offer gluten free cake options so you can enjoy something sweet. If you are a vegan there will be some delicious salad options available and they currently have a vegan chocolate and raspberry cupcake.
Some examples of recent vegan options are:
· Vitality boxed salad
· Mixed leaf salad
· Broccolli with garlic & almonds
· Squash & barley salad with balsamic
· Butternut squash, sweetcorn & mint salad
· Roasted onion squash
Some examples of recent gluten-free dishes include:
· Grilled chicken, aged balsamic, pine nuts & rosemary
· Poached salmon with soft boiled egg
· Harissa beef with peppers & lemon
· Grilled swordfish with mango salsa
· Tomato, feta & mixed bean salad
· Raddichio, beetroot & gorgonzola salad
· Potato, mangetout & garlic aioli
Osteria and Bonfire
The staff in both these restaurants are very happy to discuss any dietary requirements you may have and their chefs will do their best where possible to adapt their dishes accordingly.